"Nurly Zhol 2020-2025": Support for domestic car manufacturers
The state program of infrastructure development "Nurly Zhol" for 2020 - 2025 was approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 31, 2019 No. 1055.
In order to increase the volume of work on the repair and maintenance of roads, the renewal of the park of road-building and communal equipment will be carried out through the mechanism of leasing financing of JSC "IDF".
The goal is to promote economic growth and improve the living standards of the country's population by creating an efficient and competitive transport infrastructure, developing transit and transport services, improving the technological and institutional environment.
Objectives of the Program
- Infrastructure support of territories and transport links between them.
- Facilitating the attraction of the "Great Transit" and the implementation of export policy through the development of an efficient transit, export and logistics infrastructure.
- Increasing the technological, scientific, methodological and resource provision of the infrastructure complex.
- Increasing the economic efficiency and competitiveness of transport infrastructure entities and carriers.
- Improving the operational and environmental safety of transport infrastructure.
The main terms of leasing financial:
|Leasing subject||municipal, road-building equipment, buses, tractors and combines of domestic production, objects of energy, gas, housing and communal infrastructure|
|Nominal interest rate||7% per annum|
|Advance payment||at least 15% at the expense of the local budget or the lessee's own funds|