What minimum amount can be received within leasing financing in “IDF” JSC?
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
What remuneration rate is provided for leasing financing in “IDF” JSC?
Financial leasing interest rates are as follows:
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program» — 5% per annum;
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program»: National automakers companies — 3% per annum;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (buses) - 7% per annum;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) - 7% per annum;
- another projects - rate is determined individually.
What is an expiration of leasing in "IDF" JSC?
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
What documents must be submitted to apply for leasing financing in “IDF” JSC?
According to internal procedures of IDF JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
Who can be a Lessee?
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
What projects does “IDF” JSC not finance?
“IDF” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.