Fund activities in figures
financed in 2023
- Investments in the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the IDF since 2016 - 1,362 billion tenge, including 527 billion tenge for 2022. Since 2016, for every 1 tenge from the Republic of Belarus, an average of 1 tenge of private investment has been attracted.The authorized capital of the IDF from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2022 was increased from 92.1 billion to 154.4 billion tenge.
- From the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2022, the assets of the IDF increased from 86 billion tenge to 1,356 billion tenge.
- The leasing portfolio and loan portfolios of the IDF from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2022 increased from 60 billion tenge to 774.7 billion tenge.
- Projects financed for 1,016 billion tenge (326.5 billion tenge at the end of 2022).
- The level of provisions in the Leasing and loan portfolios was reduced from 4.1% to 1.7%.
- Net income for the 3rd quarter of 2022 amounted to 21.7 billion tenge.
information is presented based on unaudited financial statements for the 3rd quarter of 2022.