In accordance with an absentee decision of the Board of Directors of the Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC dated April 25, 2019, KPMG Audit LLP was determined as the audit organization conducting the audit of financial statements for 2019-2021. The amount of the audit cost under the Agreement on long-term procurement of financial reporting audit services for 2019-2021 No. 60 dated May 14, 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is determined in the amount of Tenge 107 520 thousand including VAT.
KPMG Audit LLP has been auditing the financial statements of DBK – Leasing JSC since 2008. The change of partner from KPMG Audit LLP occurred in 2018.
In accordance with the Agreement, the remuneration of the audit organization for 2021 amounted to 38,080 thousand tenge, including VAT, and includes all costs associated with the provision of audit services.
The list of services provided by the external auditor for 2021:
- Review of the interim condensed separate financial statements of JSC "IDF" for the period ending June 30, 2021 in accordance with ISRE 2410, prepared in accordance with IAS No. 34, with the provision of a review report;
- Audit of the annual separate financial statements of the Customer as of and for the year ending December 31, 2021 in order to express an independent opinion on the reliability of the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS in all material respects;
- Audit of the Customer’s annual separate financial statements as of and for the year ending December 31, 2021, prepared in accordance with the list, forms approved by the regulatory act of the authorized state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 234-III “On Accounting and Financial Reporting » (this item is provided at the request of the Customer);
- Audit of separate financial statements as of and for the year ending December 31, 2021, prepared for the purposes of consolidation in the format approved by the minutes of the meeting of the Management Board of Baiterek National Management Holding JSC;
- Provision of related services.
The external auditor, within the framework of the procurement contract for the audit of financial statements, provides advice on accounting and tax accounting, and, based on the results of the audit of financial statements, provides presentations to the Board of Directors, the Audit Committee and the management of DBK-Leasing JSC.