JSC "Industrial Development Fund" is a subsidiary of JSC "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" and is part of the structure of JSC "National Managing Holding "Baiterek". The Industrial Development Fund (formerly JSC “DBK-Leasing”) was established on September 6, 2005 in order to expand the investment project financing tools provided by JSC “ the Development Bank of Kazakhstan”.
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 18, 2020 No. 521 "On the establishment of the Industrial Development Fund", as well as within the framework of the Comprehensive Plan for Restoring Economic Growth, the Industrial Development Fund was established, whose activities are aimed at providing affordable lending to breakthrough manufacturing enterprises at a rate of no more than 3%, at the expense of funds, including those collected under the extended obligations of producers.
Financing import substitution projects and export-oriented industries in the manufacturing industry and infrastructure, in order to increase competitiveness and develop the industrial potential of the national economy.
Financial development institution that satisfies the demand of the business community in various areas of industry and infrastructure, as well as increasing the share of medium and high value-added goods produced in the country.
PRINCIPLES OF ACTIVITY
In its activities, the Company, based on its mission and current market needs, is guided by the following principles:
- Consistency with the tasks of the state industrial and innovation policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Implementation of projects with high socio-economic impact and high added value;
- Promoting the principles of sustainable development;
- Commitment to proactivity, transparency and ensuring the legitimacy of activities.
implementation of the state investment policy in support of entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan operating in priority sectors of the economy, as well as assistance in attracting foreign and domestic investment in the economy of Kazakhstan through leasing financing.
JSC "Industrial Development Fund", being one of the key operators of state and government programs, such as the State Program of Industrial and Innovative Development and the State Program of Infrastructure Development "Nurly Zhol", provides medium-and long - term financial leasing services in priority sectors of the economy for the state, such as manufacturing, production and transport infrastructure.
KEY DATA OF IDF SINCE 2016:
- Investments in the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the IDF since 2016 - 1,362 billion tenge, including 527 billion tenge for 2022. Since 2016, for every 1 tenge from the Republic of Belarus, an average of 1 tenge of private investment has been attracted.The authorized capital of the IDF from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2022 was increased from 92.1 billion to 154.4 billion tenge.
- From the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2022, the assets of the IDF increased from 86 billion tenge to 1,356 billion tenge.
- The leasing portfolio and loan portfolios of the IDF from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2022 increased from 60 billion tenge to 774.7 billion tenge.
- Projects financed for 1,016 billion tenge (326.5 billion tenge at the end of 2022).
- The level of provisions in the Leasing and loan portfolios was reduced from 4.1% to 1.7%.
- Net income for the 3rd quarter of 2022 amounted to 21.7 billion tenge.
information is presented based on unaudited financial statements for the 3rd quarter of 2022.
Устав акционерного общества «Фонд развития промышленности».pdf
Правила осуществления деятельности АО «Фонд развития промышленности».docx
Аналитические отчеты и доклады о проделанной работе.pdf