Welcome to the official section of the Company's Compliance Service. The Company highly values its reputation and understands that clients expect fair, equitable and impartial performance by the Company of the assigned tasks. For this purpose, the Company has introduced a compliance system, which ensures control over the Company's compliance with the national legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, internal and external rules, and established procedures.
- Corruption offenses and facts of fraudulent actions involving the Company's employees.
- The facts of legalization (laundering) of illegally obtained income and financing of terrorism using the services of the Company.
- Conflict of interests with the participation of the Company's employees.
Compliance helpline: +7 7172 79-63-00
To send a message to the Compliance Service, you can send an email to BagdatS@idfrk.kz или or use the form below.
Dear ladies and gentlemen, if you follow the following recommendations, your appeal will certainly be taken into account.
- The message must indicate the name of the structural unit of the Company, as well as the surname, first name and patronymic of the employee of the Company against which the complaint is being written.
- it is desirable that the message contains evidence of inappropriate behavior of the Company's employees.
- messages, the nature of which gives reason to believe that they were written with the purpose of resolving personal conflicts with the management, will not be considered.
- if the message contains your last name, first name and patronymic, as well as contact information, then such messages will be considered first. We remind you that the Compliance Controller undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of the information provided.
To send your message to the Compliance Controller, use the early response form.
If you prefer not to indicate your personal data, you have the right to send an anonymous message (without indicating your full name and e-mail). The compliance service, in this case, reserves the right to accept / reject anonymous appeals for consideration in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On the procedure for considering appeals of individuals and legal entities”.